Put simply, these are the basics of employment; the elements that form the basis of our place of work. They are usually elements that do not provide employee satisfaction and thus, do not improve productivity but can be the cause of employee dissatisfaction, leading to issues down the line.
- Company policies
- Wages, salaries and other financial remuneration
- Quality of supervision including line management relationships
- Quality of interpersonal relationships with peers
- Working conditions
- Feelings of job security
Staff Motivation Factors
These are the elements that will assist in motivating your employees to greater things. Staff motivator factors are based on an individual’s need for personal growth and these help to create job satisfaction and ultimately above-average performance.
These staff motivation
- Interest in the work itself
- Recognition for achievements
- Opportunity for advancement
In a nutshell, if you want to motivate your employees, firstly you need to get rid of the things that annoy them about the company and the workplace; treat all employees fairly and with respect. Once this is done, give your employees opportunities for achievement, recognise these achievements and then watch them grow.